Twitter, via genfem.
Feminist. Loud-mouth. Sometimes those two are linked. Sometimes not. View all posts by MistressofBoogie
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 20th, 2012 at 8:40 am and posted in Awesome Females, Funny as Fuck, Patriarchy. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Categoriesabortion Anti-Zeitgeist Art Awesome Females Beauty Boogie capitalism Child Rearing Crime Daily Mail Fashion feminism feminist parenting Films gender Gender Gibberish Hate I Just feel Sick L'il Boo Media Misogyny motherhood My Laws Won't Suck News Parenting Patriarchy Politics racism Rape Rape Culture Really Religion Science Sex Sexism Sport The Science Bit Violence Work Writing
TagsAlabama Andrea Dworkin Arthur Christmas baby led weaning bat shit crazy blogging Bodies bottle feeding boy in a dress breaking the silence breast feeding budget cuts button phobia Caitlin Moran Charlie Brooker Christmas Coraline cupcakes distance running dolphin love eating disorders Egyptian women Fashion Favianna Rodriguez Feminism loves men feminist parenting fish Florence and Millie Geena Davis Gender girl culture Girls' football Go Feminist GOP gusset it's my vagina so hands off crazy jeans John Lewis Joss Whedon Judy Eason McIntyre legitimate rape Lego Lidia Yuknavitch Lord Mayor's Show Mariah Burton Nelson memes Michael S. Kimmel mummy wars Nadine Dorries New Year Nina Turner pink Rape Crisis Christmas Campaign Rebecca Asher Reclaim the Night reproductive health Republican presidential candidates rick santorum ruling the world shoes simplicity smoking Stephen J. Gould street art Susie Orbach Tangled Teh Menz Theamat Top Cat Transgendered tristyntothesea urban art vulvas Wittgenstein Wonderwoman
- RT @bindelj: The dismissing of survivors continues- Amnesty just refused 2 debate @RachelRMoran on 'The World This Week' @bbcworldservice @… 1 year ago
- RT @InvisibleChoice: Amnesty France have serious reservations re @amnesty's move to decriminalize johns, knowing they're exploitative scum … 1 year ago
- RT @helensaxby11: 'extensive&open consultation with.. groups representing survivors of prostitution, abolitionist organizations' Just say w… 1 year ago
- RT @fatalitiess: So many girls go feeling violated not knowing why and it's because we don't tell them about sexual assault and harassment 1 year ago
- Lost faith in @amnesty with Gita sahgal. Yet today it's like somebody treasured died again. #fuckanmestyinternational 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages