Well, I’m still here, still writing my pledged post a day.
I’m thinking that regular readers have already noted the decline in quality that has accompanied the increase in quantity.
Over the last 20-odd days I have learnt the following:
– posting every day is a complete pain in the bum; jesus, the pressure for something that matters not a jot!
– on the other hand, it is good for me to set myself goals and this one has been no exception. I cannot do anything without a TARGET. I am a prevaricating meanderer, yes, but there has to be a POINT, however useless or, er, pointless.
– there really is a lot to be angry about, but for a lot of stuff, my anger needs to ferment like a fine wine – i.e. I need a few days to process what makes me really, really frickin’ furious and what merely makes me want to kick the nearest Tory. Do fine wines ferment? Or is that beer? I’ve no idea on how to make alcohol. I would, in fact, be useless in all ways in prison.
– I don’t write enough about my kids, especially L’il Boo, who is just starting to get interesting, but only in that ‘fucking ‘ell, could that kid be any fucking cuter’ sense, rather than the ‘that fucking kid is gonna be a gender WARRIOR!’ sense. Seriously, he’s cute as marshmellows melting softly on a spring day. A fact unfortunately not at all interesting unless you’re related to him.
– the main thing I’ve learnt is that when you’re down to the last 30 seconds you’re going to get anywhere near a computer for the rest of the day, you just have to click publish.