This, from the sadly seemingly defunct Not Waving But Ironing. It was, of course, the Disney Princess work which really caught my eye. I’m busy reading through her tragically short archives. The woman’s sense of humour deserves an award.
Just Too Funny
Feminist. Loud-mouth. Sometimes those two are linked. Sometimes not. View all posts by MistressofBoogie
This entry was posted on Friday, April 15th, 2011 at 11:19 am and posted in Child Rearing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Categoriesabortion Anti-Zeitgeist Art Awesome Females Beauty Boogie capitalism Child Rearing Crime Daily Mail Fashion feminism feminist parenting Films gender Gender Gibberish Hate I Just feel Sick L'il Boo Media Misogyny motherhood My Laws Won't Suck News Parenting Patriarchy Politics racism Rape Rape Culture Really Religion Science Sex Sexism Sport The Science Bit Violence Work Writing
TagsAlabama Andrea Dworkin Arthur Christmas baby led weaning bat shit crazy blogging Bodies bottle feeding boy in a dress breaking the silence breast feeding budget cuts button phobia Caitlin Moran Charlie Brooker Christmas Coraline cupcakes distance running dolphin love eating disorders Egyptian women Fashion Favianna Rodriguez Feminism loves men feminist parenting fish Florence and Millie Geena Davis Gender girl culture Girls' football Go Feminist GOP gusset it's my vagina so hands off crazy jeans John Lewis Joss Whedon Judy Eason McIntyre legitimate rape Lego Lidia Yuknavitch Lord Mayor's Show Mariah Burton Nelson memes Michael S. Kimmel mummy wars Nadine Dorries New Year Nina Turner pink Rape Crisis Christmas Campaign Rebecca Asher Reclaim the Night reproductive health Republican presidential candidates rick santorum ruling the world shoes simplicity smoking Stephen J. Gould street art Susie Orbach Tangled Teh Menz Theamat Top Cat Transgendered tristyntothesea urban art vulvas Wittgenstein Wonderwoman
- @spectator @bindelj Love your work, looking forward to the book. Keep on! 2 days ago
- RT @mattyglesias: The thing you have to understand is that Hillary Clinton used her personal email account to do work stuff. 3 days ago
- RT @NHSMillion: Jeremy Hunt will soon sell almost £6bn of NHS land to the private sector - RT if you think everyone should know (image via… 3 days ago
- RT @NHSMillion: If everyone who's ever been grateful for a paramedic followed & retweeted we would reach a million by midnight & have a muc… 4 days ago
- Yup twitter.com/ucsingers/stat… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages