At the grand old age of nine months, L’il Boo is developing a personality. Like a proper one, as opposed to simply being a ‘quiet baby’, or a ‘good baby’ or a ‘little sod baby’, y’know? Almost like a person. It’s too early to make judgements, of course, because you still have to factor in the fact that he’s well into the ‘wow, I can move!’ phase which means he’s a ‘never keep still baby’ but underneath all the peripherals, he’s starting to emerge. And I quite like him so far.
A Person Emerges
Feminist. Loud-mouth. Sometimes those two are linked. Sometimes not. View all posts by MistressofBoogie
This entry was posted on Monday, March 15th, 2010 at 11:20 am and posted in L'il Boo. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Categoriesabortion Anti-Zeitgeist Art Awesome Females Beauty Boogie capitalism Child Rearing Crime Daily Mail Fashion feminism feminist parenting Films gender Gender Gibberish Hate I Just feel Sick L'il Boo Media Misogyny motherhood My Laws Won't Suck News Parenting Patriarchy Politics racism Rape Rape Culture Really Religion Science Sex Sexism Sport The Science Bit Violence Work Writing
TagsAlabama Andrea Dworkin Arthur Christmas baby led weaning bat shit crazy blogging Bodies bottle feeding boy in a dress breaking the silence breast feeding budget cuts button phobia Caitlin Moran Charlie Brooker Christmas Coraline cupcakes distance running dolphin love eating disorders Egyptian women Fashion Favianna Rodriguez Feminism loves men feminist parenting fish Florence and Millie Geena Davis Gender girl culture Girls' football Go Feminist GOP gusset it's my vagina so hands off crazy jeans John Lewis Joss Whedon Judy Eason McIntyre legitimate rape Lego Lidia Yuknavitch Lord Mayor's Show Mariah Burton Nelson memes Michael S. Kimmel mummy wars Nadine Dorries New Year Nina Turner pink Rape Crisis Christmas Campaign Rebecca Asher Reclaim the Night reproductive health Republican presidential candidates rick santorum ruling the world shoes simplicity smoking Stephen J. Gould street art Susie Orbach Tangled Teh Menz Theamat Top Cat Transgendered tristyntothesea urban art vulvas Wittgenstein Wonderwoman
- RT @K_IngalaSmith: Fiona Broadfoot on #R4today “None of the men who bought me for sex as a child have a criminal record. But I do.” How scr… 4 days ago
- RT @guardian: Justine Greening warns that young people could undo Brexit trib.al/5jxEBK7 4 days ago
- RT @helensaxby11: Excellent points from Fiona Broadfoot on #r4today this morning. Love to her and the women supporting her and working for… 4 days ago
- RT @ProfKAArmstrong: UK will experience “the single biggest loss in human history” of free trading rights in March 2019 says Cristophe Bond… 5 days ago
- RT @eveewing: Resist the depoliticized, sanitized, ahistorical King. All day. Every day. Every year. https://t.co/aLACMFicsS 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages